The line-up was as follows:
- The Y'All Stars - Fran Leadon (guitar), Charles Puckette (guitar), Diane Stockwell (fiddle) and Nancy Polstein (snare drum) with Joe Choina (bass) and Peter Elegant (fiddle)
- The Rockhouse Gamblers - Bill Christophersen (fiddle), Gil Sayre (guitar) and Aron Weinbach (mandolin) with Geoff Harden (bass)
- Kenny Kosek (fiddle) with Gene Yellin (guitar)
- Bill Christophersen (fiddle), Mark Farrell (mandolin) and Gene Yellin (guitar)
- Danny Weiss (guitar) and Mary Olive Smith (guitar) with Jon Graboff (pedal steel), Kenny Kosek (fiddle) and Clarence Ferrari (fiddle)
The music was just amazing -- it was non-stop solid bluegrass and old-time action for over four hours. A good number of listeners and friends showed up to make for a truly wonderful evening.
My friend Ben Fishman did his best to document the evening, but he eventually ran out of room on my memory card -- apparently because of my fondness for the cats of Istanbul. Nonetheless, here are a few highlights: