Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Last Moonshine Show - May 17th

As we announced today on WKCR, May 17th will be my last day as host of The Moonshine Show, the program that I've been hosting since June 1998 (with breaks in the summer of 2001, the summer of 2005 and January-March 2007). I'll be hosting next Sunday's show with Logan Ledger, and then Logan will host on May 10th (while I'm traveling), and then I'll be doing the show solo on May 17th. Jeff Kandel will be hosting this summer, and Logan will take over the show for the foreseeable future in the fall. I hope that you all can tune in.

2 comments:

Ellen Stanley said...

talk about the end of an era...i will be there in spirit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt - A belated thank-you for the years of great music. Sunday morning isn't quite the same without you, even though your replacements are quite able. Kevin